Mt Batur Sunrise By 4wd Jeep
What You Can Expect
Bali is an island full of surprises for adventure seekers like you. It’s undeniable that no visit here is complete without watching the breathtaking sunrise at Mount Batur or the caldera. Located in Kintamani District, the area is one of the most popular sites in Bali to start your day. Your trip will begin with a convenient hotel pick up service. Then, at the jump off point, you’ll be greeted by a friendly English-speaking guide who will take you to the summit. Make sure to wear your hat, gloves, pants, and jacket as it’ll be dark and cold along the way. Hop on a 4×4 vehicle and navigate the dirt road that will lead you directly to an ideal viewpoint on the mountain. At the top, you’ll have enough time to relax and meet new friends as you wait for the sunrise. Marvel at the surrounding lunar-like landscape once the light breaks over the horizon. Make sure to snap Instagram-worthy photos that will surely receive a lot of ‘wows’ from your family and friends back home.
Driving 4wd jeep to see amazing sunrise on mt Batur
Driving 4WD jeep on thr jungle forest on mt Batur Bali
Complete your trip to see black lava and Batur Natural Hot Spring
Here Are The Tour Detail Information:
02.30-04.30: Pick-up time from your hotel.
04:45: Arrive at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking guide
04.50: Start driving 4WD Jeep to Mount Batur.
05:45: Arrive at the sunrise point
06:15: Enjoy the spectacular views and sunrise. While enjoy refreshments of hot tea and eggs, bananas boiled eggs
07:00: Explore black lava by 4WD jeep
08:00: Arrive at finish point
08:30 : Enjoy and relax in the Natural Hot Spring
10:30: Visiting coffee plantation (optional)
11:30-12.30: Arrive back to your hotel.
Package Price :
Adults $95 USD per Person
Children $65 USD per Person
• Pick up and drop off from the hotel by private cars
• Private english/indonesian speaking Guide
• Bottle mineral water
• Light breakfast on sunrise point/alacart breakfast on small restaurant
• Entrance fees to kintamani area & Batur global geopark
What To Bring:
• Extra cloths
• Warm Jacket & Long Pants
• Camera & Backpack
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothing with a warm jacket
• Trekking shoes or sport shoes
• Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
Pick Up Time:
Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran : 02.30 am, Kuta, Sanur, Canggu : 03.00 am
Ubud, Candidasa : 03.15 am. Kintamani, songan, Toyabungkah: 04.30 am
• Cancellation more than 72 hours of the activities will be free charge.
• Cancellation less than 72 hours of the activities will be charge 50% of the price
• Cancellation the day of the activities will be charge 100% of the price
MINIMUM BOOKING TWO PERSON..!!